Qsat team has store their server on both avatarcam and spycam but still not yet stable as the time of writing this post 7:30pm only SS3NI and SS5NI are both currently working off and on or simultaneously and the good news to those who have purchased their spycam code before Qsat server was off and I can confirm to you now to load your account now, if you are using any Qsat model apart from Q26g and Q28g it is highly recommend to download latest software for your Qsat decoder you can download the software here.
Another latest update is only meant for those who owns Q16 or otherwise known as XMASTER-2, you can now use spycam account on your decoder and you can download the software here and you can also learn on upgrade your decoder and how to load spycam account into your decoder here. And if you are unable to watch any channels on your Qsat decoder and you still have active qsat account on your decoder I request you to follow my suggestion below.
SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO WATCH DSTV/CANALSAT CHANNELS ON QSAT
- Make sure you have active avatarcam/spycam account on your decoder.
- If your current account is expire and you have already get new code you will need to download the latest software which enhance spycam account loading patch.
- Check your network configuration settings otherwise change the sim card to another network except ETISALAT.
- It highly recommend to use 3G network/modem while loading any account.
- make sure you have active data plan on your sim card.
- make sure first select SS3NI OR SS5NI on dstv while CANALSPORT 1 for canalsat side.
- If you get box hasn’t active account two things can happen may be your account is expire and if you are just buy the account please contact your dealer to change the account for you.
- if you get fail to read from server you will need to check your network connection or temporary server problem from qsat server you can try it later.
- you can dial 1512 while navigate on system to pop up your xcam if it get mixing.
TEST CCCAM SERVER FOR BIG DISH
For those who have big dish and have already install the following satellites astra 23.3e,28e,hotbird 13e,eutelsat 16e,9e,7e and nilesat 7w can check and confirm how stable it is
C: globalsystem1.ddns.me 22496 system9353 04066797
C: globalsystem2.ddns.me 22496 system9353 04066797
C: globsys.3mcline.com 22496 system9353 04066797
Please try to copy them all in cccam cfg. Valid time is 12hours.
Looking forward to your good news!
For any other assistance and to buy any account you can contact me on email@example.com or WhatsApp:- +2348036143281 or on Skype:- @ayokunmi8