Multv-tv/tv3 ghana is one of the most watched tv according to the upgrading been done by the service provider which revealed the high demand of the solution to get the channels tv3 channel back on track, special thanks to the active manufacturer engineer by fixing the bug problem on tv3 channel after the upgrade by release the prompt software on their respective decoder such decoder includes strong, alphabox,qsat etc strong introduce their latest decoder tag srt4955 early this year which have fail to performs powervu encryption but today powervu patch key now available on 4955 with the latest software fixing powervu and at the same time fixing tv3 channels on astra 28.2e on newly transponder 12522 V 30000 with the key:37 79 4E B9 7F 4A 82 and if you own a gskv6 and it has problem to decrypt powervu channels you can download the latest software below to fix the problem likewise the new software is available for srt 4955 which also fixing the bug of 4955 and lastly but not the least the trick to softcam key can be load on any of the stated above decoder and you can read more here about tv3 on qsat,alphabox and strong decoder.
STEPS TO FIX TV3 CHANNEL ON 4950 AND 4950M
• After you upgrade your decoder with the latest software
• Then press F1 8280 and go to BISS page then scroll to slot 106 (TV3) and edit the parameters (frequency,…) by pressing SAT key as showing below in the red marked line. Then go to “OK” by pressing Channel up or down and press OK
• If some powervu channels fail to open you can download the softcam key to power on those powervu channels
STEPS TO FIX TV3 CHANNEL ON GSKY
• After you you upgrade your decoder with the latest software above
• Press menu, navigate to settings, then key editor, select biss
• Add the key then save press exit to the screen you are done.
please take note that immediately you are successfully upgrade your decoder powervu channels which fails to work before will instantly work again and after the successful upgrade to the latest software and the tv3 channel did not come up just add or change id to 0077 as shown above on any decoder.
I want to use this opportunity to tell you that cccam are available for the following satellites package below and the test server is as follows bellow for testing and the test server will be expire on monday morning and if the test server fail to open before monday that means it has occupied you have to wait for your turns and you are free to leave message to improve the sever and lastly our underrated spycam is still blazing on canalsat,mnet action+ and supersport blitz on dstv and startime cccam also add more channels you can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsap +2348036143281, on skype@ayokunmi8.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FREE TEST ACCOUNT CAN OPEN 5E, 7W, 9E, 13E, 16E, 19.2E AND 28E
USER: free1 PASS: 1tv1