Another rocking and blazing like fire free browsing is available on Airtel Ngeria and i hope you guys enjoyed the previous Airtel free browsing here and tonight is another one also working with N0.00KB, thanks to Mr ABBEY who post this Airtel free browsing on our whatsapp group “PEACESAT GROUP” earlier this morning and sorry for keep it late before posting to our unpriviledge fans.
Take Note of This: Make sure you don’t put any airtime on your Airtel sim, you must not be on any active data plan, also, clear your Psiphon or any other vpn data and cache.
• Set your phone APN to the default.
Then Launch Sypon Shield or Psiphon Handler, in the handler menu:
» Proxy type: Real Host
» Proxy server: free.facebook.com/zero_balance_redirect?operator=airtel_ng
» Real Proxy Type: Inject, and real proxy port: 80
» Hit the Save button
» Immediately you click save, a pop up message will appear requesting to use Tunnel whole device, just tap on the option to Tunnel Whole Device and it will take you to the next phase
» Choose the Option Menu
» Under this Option menu, you will see Select Region, tap and select USA
» Go to your More Option settings and untick connect through HTTP Proxy
» Go back now to the main page of the Psiphon and tap the start button below, wait for few seconds for it to Connect. Then, start with any browser and any other apps.
- You can use your installed Psiphon Handler, NetifyVpn, or download Sypon Shield
- Set your phone APN to the default.
- Then Launch Sypon Shield or Psiphon Handler, in the handler menu:
- Tick remove port
- Proxy type: Reverse proxy
- Proxy server: bit.ly/Airtel-wlcma
- Real proxy server: leave it in blank
- Real proxy port: 3128
- click save button
- select whole device
- goto options
- select region: best performance
- click on more option
- Tick connect through an HTTP
- tick use the following settings
- Host Address: 184.108.40.206
- port: 3128
- Go back and click on connect and wait for some few seconds to connect.
ENJOYING WHILE LAST……………………………………………….