Strong Decoder SRT 4955 series has caused serious problem to their users because of the way how to input the biss key is slightly difficult, some users thought SRT 4955 series is fake product i.e not manufactured by the original or parent company, some users says it doesn’t support biss key and while some people said, it doesn’t opening biss channels after input the key, don’t worry i will teach you how to input the biss key correctly
STEPS TO INPUT BISS KEY ON SRT4955 STRONG DECODER
- Make sure you have already tracked and get the signal of at least 75% above to avoid freezing
- While tune on any BISS Encrypted Channels, Press F1+8280, Patch Key window will instantly pop up
- Scroll and Navigate to BISS Key Patch Menu as shown below
- Scroll to the last Key Number and Press Green button to add another Key line
- The First two digit will be 00 follow by 1FFF under Prov ID and your index can be 00 or 3D or and any number or alphabet or combination of alphabet and digit called alphanumeric in computer science.
- Then, The Key Data must not exceed 16 characters such as 11 11 11 33 11 11 11 33
- Press SAT Key button from the remote control to enter the Frequency, Symbol rate and Polarization
- After all the parameters space for the biss key editor has filled with corresponding characters, from the right of your tv screen scroll down to OK and press OK from your remote to save the key data
- Press Exit to the home screen and it will start working.
Note that After successful input the key data or parameters and the channels not showing, I suggest to reboot your decoder or check whether there’s typography error while entering key data.
In my next articlesI will review some decoders/satellite tv receiver that can get biss key online just like Tiger T3000, T8 series support it.
You can also from my previous article