It’s quite long you heard from me due to my educational schedule that kept me away from giving you updates on satellites and mobile tonight I will touch every aspect which you expect my contribution on and I will first start from the lost of signal on Amos 5 which has been working and refer as the best free to air available on minimum dish like 60cm has been off totally due to the lost of communication between the service provider and the Amos satellites as a matter of fact it’s not easy to get all those channels back but one things I know is that within next view month some interesting channels that will bear with the lost of Amos 5 will be available just try as much as to get yourself update by at least visit this sites once in a day.
UPDATES ON QSAT/SPYCAM ACCOUNT LOADING PROBLEM
Qsat team did a great job by restored their server and Qsat has been working fine with almost channels on canalsat but view channels are currently opening on dstv with at least 50% stability on dstv and if your Qsat didn’t work you can check the following suggestions:-
1. Check your network configuration settings, 3G or modem is preferable.
2. Check the airtime/internet data bundle or sim card if it still active.
3. Check if your current account is not yet expire or you get box hasn’t no account but if it is expire you can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp:- +2348036143281 to get new spycam account.
4. Please remember to upgrade your account before you make attempt to load the spycam on your Qsat you can download the spycam software here.
5. If you get server nack while loading new spycam code into your Qsat you can try again later it may be server problem or try to confirm from your neighbour if it still working fine then return the account to your dealer to get another one.
6. Make sure you select SS3NI or SS5NI before you change the channels and also wait for at least one minute on each of the channels.
7. If your xcam menu is missing you can navigate to version and dial 1512 to pop up your xcam.
POWERVU FIXED ON SRT 4950
Strong technology company has launched powervu patch software for 4950M and 4950H respectively you can download the software below
SRT 4950H FIXED POWERVU
SRT 4950M FIXED POWERVU
SRT 4950E FIXED POWERVU
STEPS TO UPGRADE
Please note that you are advice to use stable electricity or generator during this upgrade and make there’s no power failure and as well as use virus free pendrive or memory card
- Download any of the above file compatible with your decoder.
- Copy the file into your pendrive please note the file is already extracted.
- Press menu goto USB/USB upgrade, loacte the file.bin press OK button to start upgrade.
- After successfully upgrade decoder will automatically reboot then you are done.
- Press F1+8280 to add the powervu key manually some channels will be opening automatically if their current key still active but sport 24hd will be add as shown below.
For further enquiries and assistance you can contact me via email@example.com or WhatsApp:- +2348036143281 or Skype @ayokunmi8